Since the turn of this Century, our PathWays brand has helped coach and train executives on many many issues via our highly interactive, thought-provoking briefings, presentations and workshops.
The PathWays Group focuses on providing tailored presentations, briefings and formulated training to our clients. Our energy is directed at emerging technologies, embryonic markets and niche segments. Utilising internal knowledge and research findings we provide tailored workshops to brief and train both end-user corporate clients as well as our vendor clients. We also provide workshops on migration pathways as well as CEO briefs and deliver presentations to the press or to vendor key clients. Our enormous experience has enabled us to undertake "hot topic" presentations and “critical analysis” workshops.
In a world of accelerated change driven by Transformational Technologies and especially Digital with a number of new technologies, services and applications, the pressure on senior management to keep up to date as well as to "derive the impact" on their business and products is nearly impossible without guidance. How do these trends affect the business realities of competing pressures, margins, new unseen competitors and a general move towards new business models?
Help is provided via highly experienced, independent consultants who can act as a coach to guide, prod, consult, brain-storm, teach and provide advice which results in;
- Impact on top-line revenues
- Impact on bottom-line profitability
- Impact on technology leverage
- Impact on customer care, service and loyalty
- Impact on new products and first to market solutions
Our Current Courses for corporate training are
- Digital Transformation - an Introduction Course Digital Transformation: ‘Seizing the Opportunities Now’ - an In-depth Course
- Key Concepts of Digital Transformation - an In-depth Course
- The Key Pillars of Digital Transformation - an In-depth Course
- Introduction to the Key Concepts & Pillars of Digital Transformation
- Key Technologies for Digital Transformation- an Introduction Course
- Key Business Issues for Digital Transformation
- Key Infrastructure Issues for Digital Transformation
- Key Concept of ‘Monetizing Your Data’
- Key Concept of ‘Digital Risk’, its Management and Governance.